During your navigation on the website www.ebook.amalivre.fr, personal data concerning you may be collected and processed in one of the following ways:
- Sending a form
- Sending a cookie
- Sending a form In particular, in the event of an online order or contact request, you will be invited to fill out a form in which certain fields ("required fields") are necessary to provide the requested service, and others are optional ("optional fields"). The latter are only intended to allow us to contact you quickly if necessary.
- Cookies Browsing the website www.ebook.amalivre.fr is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file that does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a website. The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the website, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation. The user of the website acknowledges having been informed of this practice and authorizes AMALIVRE to use it. He/she may deactivate this cookie through the parameters in his/her browser. Refusal to install a cookie may result in the impossibility to access certain services.
AMALIVRE limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) for a commercial contact. The information collected is as follows:
- general and technical data specific to your visit to the website (source of traffic, operating system, browser and type of equipment used, country and city of connection via your IP address, institution through which you access our services, etc.) ;
- your e-mail address if you have given it to us, for example by filling out the order or watch form, by sending messages or questions on this website, by communicating with us by e-mail, etc. ;
- all information about the tools, navigational elements and content pages that you have consulted on our website;
- any information you have voluntarily given us. In the case of an order, the form requires you to enter your surname, first name, institution, physical address (if delivery), billing address and e-mail address.
Transmission to third parties
Your data will not be passed on to any third party without your consent, with the exception of the hosting company. The hosting company is OVH and your data is stored on a server located in France. AMALIVRE has asked OVH to take all necessary steps to store and process this data with the utmost care, so that it cannot be brought to the attention of third parties in an illicit manner.
Right of access, rectification, modification and deletion of your data (RGPD)
Amalivre is committed to the law Information and Liberty of January 6, 1978, as well of the EU's RGPD concerning the processing of your data.